Pastry and Bakery Line
2 Door Refrigerated Counter, -2°/+7°C, 600X400 grid, no top 110904
Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) - CFC and HCFC free.
Insulation thickness: 60 mm to ensure effective insulation with minimum energy consumption.
Top energy efficiency (class A) and granted uniformity even at extreme working conditions (class 5; 40°C and 40% humidity): unbeatable performance, certified by energy test protocol UNI EN ISO 22041:2020.
Suitable for use in ambient temperature of up to 40°C (climatic class 5).
Adjustable temperature range from -2°C to +7°c.
Electronic control panel and digital display.
Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
Frontal access for easy maintenance.
Internal runners removable without any tools for faster cleaning operations.
The position of the evaporator and the design of the internal ventilation facilitate the uniformity of the temperature.
2 compartments with 2 doors.
Stainless steel AISI 304 internal and external panels including back.
Rounded internal corners for ease of cleaning.
Self closing doors.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.247 kW
Product Information (EU Regulation 2015/1094)
- Energy Class: A
- Yearly and daily energy consumption: 448kWh/year - 1kWh/24h
- Climate class: Heavy Duty (5)
- Energy Efficiency Index (EEI): 19
- Type of model: counter chilled
- Gross capacity: 363 lt
- Net Volume: 240 lt
- N° of doors: 2
- Door hinges: 1 Left+1 Right
- External dimensions, Width: 1452 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 790 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1280 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 800 mm
- Type of external material: Stainless Steel AISI 304 Scotch Brite
- Type of internal material: 304 AISI
- Internal side panels material: 304 AISI
- Control type:
- Refrigerant type: R290
- GWP Index: 3
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Operating temperature min.: -2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 7 °C