Magistar Combi TS
Electric Combi Oven 5GN1/1 218700
2 different chemical options available: solid and liquid (requires optional accessory).
High resolution full touch screen interface (translated in more than 30 languages) - color-blind friendly panel.
Built-in steam generator for highly precise humidity and temperature control according to the chosen settings.
Real humidity control based upon Lambda Sensor to automatically recognize quantity and size of food for consistent quality results.
Dry, hot convection cycle (25 °C - 300 °C): ideal for low humidity cooking.
Combination cycle (25 °C - 300 °C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
Low temperature Steam cycle (25 °C - 99 °C): ideal for sous-vide, re-thermalization and delicate cooking.
Steam cycle (100 °C): seafood and vegetables.
High temperature steam (25 °C - 130 °C).
Automatic mode including 9 food families (meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, pasta/rice, eggs, savory and sweet bakery, bread, dessert) with 100+ different pre-installed variants. Through Automatic Sensing Phase the oven optimizes the cooking process according to size, quantity and type of food loaded to achieve the selected cooking result. Real time overview of the cooking parameters. Possibility to personalize and save up to 70 variants per family.
- Regeneration (ideal for banqueting on plate or rethermalizing on tray),
- Low Temperature Cooking (to minimize weight loss and maximize food quality),
- Proving cycle,
- EcoDelta cooking, cooking with food probe maintaining preset temperature difference between the core of the food and the cooking chamber,
- Sous-vide cooking,
- Static Combi (to reproduce traditional cooking from static oven),
- Pasteurization of pasta,
- Dehydration cycles (ideal for drying fruits, vegetables, meats, seafood),
- Food Safe Control (to automatically monitor safety of cooking process in compliance with HACCP hygienic standards),
- Advanced Food Safe Control (to drive the cooking with pasteurization factor).
Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. The recipes can be group in 16 different categories to better organize the menu. 16-step cooking programs also available.
MultiTimer function to manage up to 20 different cooking cycles at the same time, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent cooking results. Can be saved up to 200 MultiTimer programs.
AirFlow air distribution system to achieve maximum performance in chilling/heating evenness and temperature control thanks to a special design of the chamber combined with high precision variable speed fan.
Fan with 7 speed levels from 300 to 1500 RPM and reverse rotation for optimal evenness. Fan stops in less than 5 seconds when door is opened.
6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety.
Pictures upload for full customization of cooking cycles.
Automatic fast cool down and pre-heat function.
Reduced power function for customized slow cooking cycles.
HP Automatic Cleaning: Automatic and built-in self cleaning system with integrated descale of the steam generator. 5 automatic cycles (soft, medium, strong, extra strong, rinse-only) and green functions to save energy, water, detergent and rinse aid. Also programmable with delayed start.
Cooking Optimizer function organizes the cooking sequence of the chosen cycles optimizing the work in the kitchen from a time and energy efficiency point of view.
Make-it-mine feature to allow full personalization or locking of the user interface.
SoloMio lets the user group the favorite functions in the homepage for immediate access.
Calendar works as an agenda where the user can plan the daily work and receive personalized alerts for each task.
Grease Collector: predisposed for integrated grease drain and collection for safer operation (dedicated base as optional accessory).
USB port to download HACCP data, share cooking programs and configurations.
USB port also allows to plug-in sous-vide probe (optional accessory).
Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and HACCP monitoring (requires optional accessory).
Trainings and guidances supporting materials easily accessible by scanning QR-Code with any mobile device.
Back-up mode with self-diagnosis is automatically activated if a failure occurs to avoid downtime.
Automatic consumption visualization at the end of the cycle.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Front access to control board for easy service.
Integrated spray gun with automatic retracting system for fast rinsing.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
Supplied with n.1 tray rack 1/1 GN, 85 mm pitch.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50-60 Hz
- Electrical power, default: 11.1 kW
- Circuit breaker required
- Clearance: Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- Door hinges: Right Side
- External dimensions, Width: 867 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 808 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 775 mm
- Weight: 122 kg
- Net weight: 122 kg
- Shipping weight: 137 kg
- Shipping volume: 0.84 m³
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Water inlet connections "CWI1-CWI2": 3/4"
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1-4.5 bar
- Drain "D": 50mm
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Max inlet water supply temperature: 30 °C
- Chlorides: <17 ppm
- Conductivity: >285 µS/cm
- Trays type: 5 - 1/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 30 kg