Hood Type Dishwasher, Manual with Advanced Filtering System 504276
The machine can be connected to cold water.
45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
Green light of Guaranteed Rinse System (ACTIVE) confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
CLEAR BLUE advanced filtering system provides cleaner wash water and higher active detergent thus ensuring better washing performances and lower running costs.
Advanced Filtering System provides cleaner wash water and higher active detergent thus ensuring better washing performances and lower running costs.
Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of minimum 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse in case of emergency cold water feeding.
Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
Slanted wash arms and sloped ceiling to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
Built-in rinse aid dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
Boiler power setting from control panel to facilitate technician's operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine opening.
Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series Stainless steel.
Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
Double skin insulated hood.
Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation and Energy Management device.
Element protection from dry fire and low water.
Unit to include drain pump and rinse aid dispenser pump.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Convertible to: 230V 1N~; 230V 3~
- Default Installed Power: 9.9 kW
- Reducible Installed Power:* 6.9 kW
- Boiler Heating Elements Power: 9 kW
- Boiler Reducible To:* 6 kW
- Tank heating elements: 3 kW
- N° of cycles: 3
- Duration cycle:* 45/84/150 sec.
- Duration cycle - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 57/84/150 sec.
- Racks per hour:* 80
- Racks per hour - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 63
- Dishes per hour:* 1440
- Dishes per hour - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 1134
- Wash temperature: 55-65 °C
- Wash temperature - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 75 °C
- Rinse temperature: 84 °C
- Net weight: 117 kg
- Shipping weight: 129 kg
- Shipping volume: 1.23 m³
(WxDxH): 667x755x1567 mm
- Noise level: <63 dBA
* According to market standard, the productivity is declared at an inlet water supply temperature of 50°C . If the water is supplied at 65°C, the power can be reduced by 3 kW without any loss in productivity.
- ** When connected to cold water, the cycle time will be prolonged accordingly. The machine will have productivity per hour of 48 racks at 10°C supply temperature or 55 racks at 20°C supply temperature.
- Water supply temperature*: 10-65 °C
- Drain line size: 20.5 mm
- Inlet water supply pressure: 0.5-7 bar
- Water consumption per cycle (lt): 2
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 12
- Tank Capacity (lt): 24
- Latent heat: 500 W
- Sensible heat: 2000 W