Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 Electric Grill Top HP 400mm 372266
Led warning indicator to give an alarm when well is empty.
Top configuration can be installed on refrigerated / freezer base with limited layout options.
Incoloy armoured heating elements positioned under the cooking grid.
Each bank of elements has an independent power regulation through a control knob.
Power indicator light.
Heating elements tilt 90° for easy cleaning.
Removable 2mm thick steel U-shaped grids for fast heating of cooking surface.
Fixed well with drain to collect residual cooking juices and grease.
Large drain protected by overflow and filter.
Water must be added to well before operation.
Water filling tap with knob control.
Removable stainless steel deflectors to recuperate heat and reduce cooking time.
Stainless steel splash guards on sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
Unit is 700mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
- Supply voltage: 400-415V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 3.75 kW
- Predisposed for: 400-415V 3N~ 50/60Hz 3.45-3.75kW
- Cooking surface width: 345 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 400 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 400 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 700 mm
- Net weight: 44 kg
- Shipping weight: 39 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 500 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.22 m³
- Certification group: HEG7E1
- If appliance is set up either next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.