Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 Electric Chip Scuttle 372086
Recommended for use next to a fryer to allow excess oil to drip in the well basin.
Unit to have infrared heating elements positioned on the back of the unit to keep servings warm until ready to be plated and served.
Well able to contain 1/1 GN container with a maximum height of 150 mm.
Easy-to-use control panel.
Unit supplied with a perforated GN 1/1 false bottom specially shaped for easier food collection.
All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
IPX4 water resistance certification.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 220-230 V/1 ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 1 kW
- Total Watts: 1 kW
- Predisposed for: 220-230V 1~ 50/60Hz 0,9-1kW
- Usable well dimensions (width): 306 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 156 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 510 mm
- Net weight: 20 kg
- Shipping weight: 25 kg
- Shipping height: 640 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.24 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.