Easy CookingPRO Induction Griddle 1 Phase 600898
Plug in unit designed for table top installations.
2-color user interface (white and red) for better readability.
11 mm cooking plate in 3 layers of .
• AISI 436 stainless steel at the base
• Aluminum in the center
• AISI 436 on the surface
Outstanding cooking eveness and fast recovery time.
Energy efficiency guaranteed by induction technology.
Non-stick cooking plate.
Glass touch display on top for maximum visibility with temperature indication.
Scraper, 4 feet, cord and plug included.
Temperature set from 60 to 280 °C with possibility of fine tuning of + or - 1 °C.
Cleaning function: set the right cooking surface temperature to activate C40 Rapid Grease detergent.
Safety first. Visual message displayed when the hob is still hot to prevent injuries.
Self-diagnostics: an error code is displayed (Exxx) in case of dysfunction.
Designed for Easy CookingPRO Match function for automatic regulation of the Easy CookingPRO Counter fan speed according to cooking intensity.
4 sides unique frame in AISI 304 2 mm thick.
Integrated grease drain with drawer removable under the cooking surface.
Grease collection drawer capacity 0,5 lt (for single zone model).
Induction air filters easy to clean and remove for monthly cleaning.
IPx4 water protection.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1N ph/50-60 Hz
- Total Watts: 3.5 kW
- Plug type: CE-SCHUKO
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 16A
- Cooking surface size, (W/D): 390 / 410 mm
- Working Temperature MIN: 60 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 280 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 400 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 227 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 600 mm
- Net weight: 26 kg
- The use of the provided grill scraper is recommended for cleaning operations.