NPT Active HP
Premium Refrigerated Counter - 290lt, 2-Door, No Top 111020
Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory).
Equipped with forced air circulation system for rapid cooling and temperature distribution within the cell.
Certified safety CE requirements.
Frontal and easy access to all components in the cooling unit.
Fully removable cooling unit to facilitate maintenance.
Preservation performances and temperature uniformity within the cell guaranteed at 5-HEAVY DUTY (40°C) working conditions according to EN16825:2016 test protocol.
Hot gas automatic evaporation of defrost water.
Adjustable temperature range from -2 °C to +10 °C to suit meat, fish and dairy storage requirements.
Large digital white-digit display with humidity selection button (3 preset level), internal temperature display and setting, manual activation of defrost cycle and turbo frost cycle (to rapidly cool warm loads).
Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
0mm clearance installation space: tower configuration cooling unit guarantee performance with frontal ventilation only; this unique solution allows installation against the wall or side by side with other appliances, even on the cooling unit side to maximize the use of kitchen space.
Combination of doors and drawers to suit any configuration needed, with the possibility to change the configuration on site. Right cooling unit available on request.
Fully compliant HACCP digital control: when temperature exceeds critical limits, acoustic and visual alarms are activated. Up to two months of event are kept in memory.
Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
Self closing stainless steel doors (< 90°).
Prearranged to fit RS485 port to facilitate connection to a remote computer and integrated HACCP systems.
Mounted on stainless steel feet to give 150 mm (-5/+50 mm) clearance for ease of cleaning the floor.
External bottom panel in stainless steel.
External back panel in galvanized steel.
Built-in refrigeration unit.
Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
Ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards thanks to the rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners, grids and air conveyors.
Internal structure with 15 charging positions (3 cm pitch) available to host GN 1/1 grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
2 compartments with 2 doors.
Fault code display.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.25 kW
- Defrost Power: 0.29 kW
- Plug type: CE-SCHUKO
- Gross capacity: 290 lt
- Net Volume: 198 lt
- Door hinges: 1 Left+1 Right
- External dimensions, Width: 1341 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 700 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- Internal Dimensions, Width: 798 mm
- Internal Dimensions, Depth: 560 mm
- Internal Dimensions, Height: 550 mm
- Net weight: 100 kg
- Shipping volume: 1.09 m³
- Depth with doors open: 1110 mm
- Height adjustment: -5/50 mm
- Current consumption: 1.8 Amps
- Energy Class (EU Reg. 2015/1094): A
- Yearly and daily energy consumption (EU Reg. 2015/1094): 456kWh/year - 1kWh/24h
- Climate class (EU Reg. 2015/1094): Heavy Duty (5)
- Energy Efficiency Index-EEI (EU Reg. 2015/1094): 19,86
- Refrigerant type: R290
- GWP Index: 3
- Refrigeration power: 320 W
- Refrigerant weight: 70 g
- Control type: Digital
- Compressor power: 1/4 hp
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Min/Max internal humidity: 40/85
- Operating temperature min.: -2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 10 °C
- Operating mode: Ventilated