NPT Active HP
1 Door Digital Freezer, 670lt (-22/-15) - R290 - Class C 110213
Large digital white-digit display with cabinet temperature display and setting, manual activation of defrost cycle and turbo frost cycle (to rapidly cool warm loads).
Cabinet fitted with up to 90 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance with 100% environmental protection (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K).
Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
Large storage area suitable to contain 2/1 GN grids or shelves on anti-tilt runners.
This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C.
Automatic evaporation of the defrosting water by hot gas on the top for energy saving.
Optiflow: back to front forced air flow and removable air conveyors provide even temperature distribution and fast cooling in any conditions.
Interior LED light to save energy and for best internal visibility.
Internal structure with numerous charging positions available to host grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
60 mm-thick insulation covering the evaporator can be easily removed with a single operation.
Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
Frost Watch Control: fully automatic defrost starts only when ice is actually building-up in the evaporator and adapt the defrosting duration to guarantee perfect ice removal while optimizing energy efficiency consumption.
Fully compliant HACCP digital control: when temperature exceeds critical limits, acoustic and visual alarms are activated. Up to two months of event are kept in memory.
Prearranged to fit RS485 port to facilitate connection to a remote computer and integrated HACCP systems.
Rilsan coated grids for improved protection.
The label complies with the delegated regulation (UE) 2015/1094 of the commission of 5th may 2015.
Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
Constructed from the highest quality AISI 304 Stainless steel.
CFC and HCFC-free insulation.
Easy access to the main components for maintenance.
Stainless steel runners and supports easily disassembled.
R290 refrigerant to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
The rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners, grids and air conveyors allow for ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards.
Door switch stops the fan when door is opened to avoid cold air exiting the cell, thus saving energy.
Anti-corrosion bottom avoids any damage that may be caused to the cabinet by aggressive detergents employed to clean the floors.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.435 kW
Product Information (EU Regulation 2015/1094)
- Energy Class: C
- Yearly and daily energy consumption: 1630kWh/year - 4.47kWkWh/24h
- Climate class: Heavy Duty (5)
- Energy Efficiency Index (EEI): 41.3
- Type of model: vertical frozen
- Gross capacity: 670 lt
- Net Volume: 503 lt
- Door hinges: Right Side
- External dimensions, Width: 740 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 2080 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 885 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1507 mm
- Number and type of doors: 1 Full
- Number and type of grids (included): 4 - GN 2/1
- Type of external material: 304 AISI
- Type of internal material: 304 AISI
- Internal panels material: 304 AISI
- Number of positions & pitch: 44; 30 mm
- Control type: Digital
- Refrigerant type: R290
- Refrigeration power: 569 W
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -30 °C
- Refrigerant weight: 100 g
- Operating temperature min.: -15 °C
- Operating temperature max.: -22 °C
- Operating mode: Ventilated