NPT Active HP
Premium Refrigerated Counter - 290lt, 2-Door, Remote 111023
Certified safety CE requirements.
ACTIVE DEFROST - fully automatic defrost starts only when ice is actually building-up in the evaporator and adapts the defrosting duration to guarantee perfect ice removal while optimizing energy efficiency consumption.
Equipped with forced air circulation system for rapid cooling and temperature distribution within the cell.
Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory).
Adjustable temperature range from -2 °C to +10 °C to suit meat, fish and dairy storage requirements.
Large digital white-digit display with humidity selection button (3 preset level), internal temperature display and setting, manual activation of defrost cycle and turbo frost cycle (to rapidly cool warm loads).
Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
Fitted with 90 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K) and lowest environmental impact (GWP=3).
0mm clearance installation space: tower configuration cooling unit guarantee performance with frontal ventilation only; this unique solution allows installation against the wall or side by side with other appliances, even on the cooling unit side to maximize the use of kitchen space.
Combination of doors and drawers to suit any configuration needed, with the possibility to change the configuration on site. Right cooling unit available on request.
Fully compliant HACCP digital control: when temperature exceeds critical limits, acoustic and visual alarms are activated. Up to two months of event are kept in memory.
Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
Self closing stainless steel doors (< 90°).
Prearranged to fit RS485 port to facilitate connection to a remote computer and integrated HACCP systems.
Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
Mounted on stainless steel feet to give 150 mm (-5/+50 mm) clearance for ease of cleaning the floor.
External bottom panel in stainless steel.
External back panel in galvanized steel.
Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
2 compartments with 2 doors.
If needed, working top can be removed for easier handling during installation (in case of narrow doors).
Ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards thanks to the rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners, grids and air conveyors.
Internal structure with 15 charging positions (3 cm pitch) available to host GN 1/1 grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
Anti-drip profile on stainless steel worktop edge.
Internal and external doors, front and side panels and removable worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel.
Remote refrigeration unit.
Fault code display.
Worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel with a 50 mm profile.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1 ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.03 kW
- Defrost Power: 0.22 kW
- Current consumption: 0.3 Amps
- Plug type: CE-SCHUKO
- Control type: Digital
- Compressor power:
- GWP Index: 1300
- Refrigeration power: 0 W
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: 0 °C
- Refrigerant weight: 0 g
- Min/Max internal humidity:
- Operating temperature min.: -2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 10 °C
- Refrigeration type: R134a;R513A;R426A
- Operating mode: Ventilated
- Suggested refrigeration power: 368 W
- Condition at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Condition at condensation temperature: 55 °C
- Condition at ambient temperature: 32 °C
- Connection pipes (remote) - outlet: 9.5 mm
- Connection pipes (remote) - inlet: 8 mm
- Gross capacity: 290 lt
- Net Volume: 198 lt
- Door hinges: 1 Left+1 Right
- External dimensions, Width: 1207 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 700 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 900 mm
- Internal Dimensions, Width:
- Internal Dimensions, Depth:
- Internal Dimensions, Height:
- Net weight: 90 kg
- Shipping volume: 0.98 m³
- Depth with doors open: 1110 mm
- Height adjustment: -5/50 mm