Electric Convection Oven 6GN 1/1 240007
Eco-delta: the temperature inside the cooking cell is higher than the temperature of the food and rises accordingly.
Dry hot convection cycle (max 280 °C) ideal for low humidity cooking. Automatic moistener (11 settings) for boiler-less steam generation.
• 0 = no additional moisture (browning, au gratin, baking, pre-cooked food)
• 1-2 = low moisture (small portions of meat and fish)
• 3-4 = medium low moisture (large pieces of meat, reheating, roasted chicken and proving)
• 5-6 = medium moisture (roasted vegetable and first step of roasted meat & fish)
• 7-8 = medium-high moisture (stewed vegetables)
• 9-10 = high moisture (poached meat and jacket potatoes)
Programmability: a maximum of 99 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. 9-step cooking programs also available.
USB connection: to download HACCP data, upload/download the recipes.
Variable fan speed with 3 levels.
Exhaust valve electronically controlled to extract humidity in excess for extra crispy results.
Automatic and manual rapid cooling activation when going from a higher to a lower temperature.
IPX4 water resistance certification.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 6.9 kW
- Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- External dimensions, Width: 519 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 770 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 803 mm
- Net weight: 72 kg
- Shipping weight: 85 kg
- Shipping volume: 0.66 m³
- Water inlet "CW" connection:
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.5-4.5 bar
- Drain "D": 40mm
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Trays type: 6 - 1/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 12 kg