Touchline Electric Combi Oven 20GN 1/1 237204
20 1/1 GN grids, EasySteamPlus Combi oven, electric, with high resolution touch screen control, 3 cooking modes (automatic, recipe program, manual), programmable, Lambda sensor for real humidity control and automatic cleaning system functions
Guided descaling function to guide operator during boiler descaling phase (from "Setting" mode).
Supplied with n.1 trolley rack 1/1GN, 63mm pitch and door shield.
Humidity control with Lambda sensor: controls and displays the exact (single degree of accuracy) amount of humidity contained in the hot air which circulates in the oven atmosphere during the combi and regeneration cycles. The Lambda sensor measures physically the real humidity level inside the cooking cell and acts consequently according to the set value. With hot air cycles, it also manages to exhaust the excess humidity generated from the food.
Automatic cleaning system: 4 different pre-set cycles to clean the cooking cell, according to the actual requirements. The cleaning system is built-in (no need for add-ons).
Perfect eveness: blows fresh air from the outside through the bi-functional fan, which pushes the air that has been preheated in the meantime, into the cooking chamber, guaranteeing the evenness of the cooking process.
MultiTimer function to manage a sequence of up to 14 different cooking cycles, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent cooking results. Can be saved up to 70 multitimers programs.
Automatic mode: choosing family and food type, the oven automatically selects the appropriate cooking climate, temperature and time. A maximum of 60 personalised presets per family can be saved. Three special automatic cycles available.
• Low Temperature Cooking cycle (LTC) to minimize weight loss, maximizing food quality for large pieces of meat.
• Reheating cycle: efficient humidity management to quickly reheat.
• Proofing cycle: uses the air-o-clima function to create the perfect proofing conditions.
Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. The recipes can be group in 16 different categories to better organize the menu. 16-step cooking programs also available.
Manual mode: traditional cooking style by manually selecting the parameters. Traditional cooking cycles available.
• Dry, hot convection cycle (max. 300 °C): ideal for low humidity cooking.
• Low temperature Steam cycle (max. 100 °C): ideal for sous-vide (vacuum packed) re-thermalization and delicate cooking.
• Steam cycle (100 °C): seafood and vegetables.
• High temperature steam (max. 130 °C).
• Combination cycle (max. 250 °C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety.
Fan speeds: full, half speed for delicate pulse cooking such as for baking cakes and pulse ventilation for baking and low temperature cooking. The "pulse utility" is also perfect for keeping food warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
Reduced power cycle.
USB connection: to download HACCP and FSC data, upload the recipes and interface setting.
Food safe control monitors the cooking process to comply with HACCP standards. HACCP management to record cooking procedure available upon request.
Sous-vide USB probe to ensure excellent cooking results even with vacuum-packed products (optional accessory).
Make-it-mine feature to allow user to personalize all user main interfaces in the "Setting" mode and block editing and deleting of stored programs.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 34.5 kW
- Circuit breaker required
- Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- External dimensions, Width: 993 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1795 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 957 mm
- Net weight: 284 kg
- Shipping weight: 309 kg
- Shipping volume: 2.18 m³
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1-2.5 bar
- Drain "D": 1"1/4
- Water cold/hot pipe size 3/4"
- Trays type: 20 - 1/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 100 kg