Hood Type Dishwasher, Single Skin with Rinse-aid Dispenser, ESD 504298
Green light of "WASH SAFE CONTROL" confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
Built-in high efficiency Energy Saving Device (ESD) transfers the heat captured inside the machine to the incoming cold water before entering the boiler, thus saving energy; no ventilation hood is needed for the machine (depending on local regulation and conditional on compliance with VDI 2052).
NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of minimum 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
Built-in rinse aid dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
Boiler power setting from control panel to facilitate technician's operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine opening.
Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series Stainless steel.
Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
Single skin hood supported by 3 springs to ensure smooth movement and guarantee operator safety.
Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation and Energy Management device.
Element protection from dry fire and low water.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Convertible to: 230V 1N~; 230V 3~
- Default Installed Power: 9.9 kW
- Boiler heating elements: 9 kW
- Tank heating elements: 3 kW
- Wash pump size: 0.8 kW
- N° of cycles: 3
- Duration cycle:* 45/84/150 sec.
- Duration cycle - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 57/84/150 sec.
- Rinse temperature: 84 °C
- Racks per hour:* 80
- Racks per hour - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 63
- Dishes per hour:* 1440
- Dishes per hour - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 1134
- Wash temperature: 55-65 °C
- Wash temperature - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 75 °C
- Net weight: 150 kg
- Shipping weight: 129 kg
- Shipping volume: 1.23 m³
- Shipping volume (ESD): 0.33 m³
(WxDxH): 870x730x1620 mm
- Packaging size ESD (WxDxH): 730x930x480 mm
- Shipping weight (ESD): lbs (36 kg)
- Noise level: <68 dBA
- * Productivity guaranteed at any supply temperature allowed in the range above. To ensure full energy recovery, an extra 11 seconds is required.
- Water supply temperature*: 10-20 °C
- Drain line size: 20.5 mm
- Inlet water supply pressure: 0.5-7 bar
- Water consumption per cycle (lt): 2
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 12
- Tank Capacity (lt): 24
- Air Flow: 170 m³/h
- Air temperature: 26 - 29 °C
- Air humidity: 55%