Small Single Skin Glasswasher, 1 cycle, 30b/h 402090
Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank for professional washing.
Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
120 seconds cycle.
Simple operation control panel.
Solid double skinned counter-balance stainless steel door with hurt-free handle in plastic.
Equipped with single phase electrical cable and Schuko plug for easy and fast installation.
Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
Robust structure thanks to stainless steel construction.
Requires only 1 phase 230V supply.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 2.7 kW
- Boiler heating elements:
- Tank heating elements: 2 kW
- Baskets per hour*: 30
- N° of working cycles - sec.: 1 (120)
- Cell dimensions - width: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 290 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 456 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 700 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 495 mm
- Net weight: 35 kg
- Shipping weight: 40 kg
- Shipping height: 850 mm
- Shipping width: 620 mm
- Shipping depth: 590 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.31 m³
- Noise level: 61 dBA
- Washing cycle temperature: 60 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 82 °C
- Pressure, bar min/max: 2-5 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 10-65 °C
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 2.5
- Incoming water line size: 3/4"
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 16
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 2