Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO900 4-Electric Hot Plate Range on Electric Oven 392041
Top configuration allows installation on ambient base only (not possible to install on refrigerated nor freezer base).
Unit to be mounted on stainless steel feet with height adjustment up to 50 mm. Unit can be easily mounted on cantilever systems.
The four 4kW electric cast-iron hot plates are hermetically sealed to the one piece top and are featured with safety thermostat.
Base compartment consists of an electric standard oven with 40 mm thick oven door for heat insulation, positioned beneath the base plate.
Oven chamber with 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans).
Ribbed cast iron oven base plate.
Oven to feature separate thermostats for top and bottom elements. Thermostat temperature adjustable from 110°C to 285°C.
The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
IPX5 water protection.
Unit is 900mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
AISI 304 stainless steel worktop, 2mm thick.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 22 kW
- Total Watts: 22 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-400V 3N~ 50/60Hz 20-22kW
- Oven Heat Input: 6 kW
- Front Plates Power: 4 - 4 kW
- Back Plates Power: 4 - 4 kW
- Front Plates dimensions: 300x300 300x300
- Back Plates dimensions: 300x300 300x300
- Oven working Temperature: 110 °C MIN; 285 °C MAX
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (width): 575 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (height): 300 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (depth): 700 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 800 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 900 mm
- Net weight: 120 kg
- Shipping weight: 139 kg
- Shipping height: 1080 mm
- Shipping width: 1020 mm
- Shipping depth: 880 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.97 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: EH94O