Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 11 lt. Gas Multifunctional Cooker with compound bottom 372105
Multi purpose cooking appliance that can be used to shallow fry, cook liquids or even as a bain marie. Unit can be used for sautéing, poaching, steaming, simmering, stewing, braising, boiling and preparing white sauces.
Well cooking surface made in compound steel (a 3mm layer of 316 AISI stainless steel on top of a 12mm layer of mild steel) for optimum grilling results.
The stainless steel well to have rounded corners to facilitate cleaning.
Bottom temperature control is precisely set by a thermostat on the control panel.
Temperature can be set from 100 °C to 250 °C.
Uniform temperature distribution over the whole base.
Short heat-up time of the empty pan.
Burners equipped with double flame line for better heat distribution.
Unit delivered with four 50 mm legs in stainless steel as standard (all round Stainless steel kick plates as option).
Delivered with runners for gastronorm container.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 7 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Cooking surface width: 306 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 510 mm
- Cooking Well Height: 70 mm
- Working Temperature MIN: 100 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 250 °C
- Net weight: 45 kg
- Shipping weight: 55 kg
- Shipping height: 1140 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.43 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7BRG