Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 2 Hot Plate Electric Induction Cooking Top Range 372020
Pots diameter to be used : min 12cm, max 28 cm in order to obtain maximum heating efficiency.
6mm glass ceramic cooking surface with 2 independently controlled induction zones with a power of 3.5 kW per zone.
Almost the entire surface of the ceramic plate can be used without “dead” spots.
Indicating lamp for each zone located on control console.
Induction plates endowed with overheating safety device.
Power to the individual zones can be set with progressive output i.e. fine regulation at the lower and larger progress at the upper levels.
Low heat dissipation to the kitchen.
The smooth, glass ceramic plate is not directly heated, so there is no burning on cooking surface.
IPx4 water protection.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 7 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-415V 3~ 50/60Hz 7kW
- Induction Top Dimensions (width): 400 mm
- Induction Top Dimensions (depth): 700 mm
- Net weight: 30 kg
- Shipping weight: 38.5 kg
- Shipping height: 530 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Induction compatible pots & pans must be used.
- Certification group: IH720