Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 Half Module Freestanding Electric Char-Grill 372241
Energy regulation through a control knob.
Heating element can be tilted frontally for easy cleaning.
The low temperature of the external panels allow to work in safety.
Cooking grids made in highly resistant enameled cast iron for easy cleaning.
Heating via incoloy armoured heating elements below the cooking plate.
Stainless steel high splash guards on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.
IPX4 water resistance certification.
Unit delivered with four 50 mm legs in stainless steel as standard (all round Stainless steel kick plates as option).
Scraper for cleaning of grilling grids included.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 6 kW
- Total Watts: 6 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-400V 3N~ 50/60Hz 5,4-6kW
- Cooking surface width: 316 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 478 mm
- Net weight: 50.5 kg
- Shipping weight: 59.5 kg
- Shipping height: 1180 mm
- Shipping width: 500 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.48 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7GE