Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 Half Module Electric Char-Grill Top 372239
Energy regulation through a control knob.
Heating element can be tilted frontally for easy cleaning.
The low temperature of the external panels allow to work in safety.
Cooking grids made in highly resistant enameled cast iron for easy cleaning.
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
Heating via incoloy armoured heating elements below the cooking plate.
Stainless steel high splash guards on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.
IPX4 water resistance certification.
Scraper for cleaning of grilling grids included.
Cast iron grids can be adjusted on two levels.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 4 kW
- Total Watts: 4 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-400V 3N~ 50/60Hz 3,6-4kW
- Cooking surface width: 316 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 478 mm
- Net weight: 32 kg
- Shipping weight: 40 kg
- Shipping height: 530 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7GE