Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 Half Module Gas Fry Top, Mild Steel 372029
Frontal simmering zone.
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
Large drain hole on cooking surface permits the draining of fat into large 1 liter collector placed under the cooking surface.
Large grease collection container available as optional accessory to be installed under top units over open base cupboard.
Stainless steel high splash guard on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guard can be easily removed for cleaning.
Scrapers with smooth or ribbed blades included as standard.
Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
Temperature range of griddle from 200 °C to 400 °C.
Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
IPX 4 water protection.
Cooking surface to be completely smooth or completely ribbed.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 7 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Cooking surface width: 330 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 540 mm
- Working Temperature MIN: 200 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 400 °C
- Net weight: 40 kg
- Shipping weight: 43 kg
- Shipping height: 530 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.