Modular Cooking Range Line
EVO700 Half Module Electric Bain Marie Top 372096
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
Bain Marie used for keeping cooked food at serving temperatures using hot water.
Incoloy armoured heating elements positioned beneath the base of the well.
Water basin is seamlessly welded into the top of the appliance.
Filling water level is plate-marked on the side of the well.
Unit to feature manual refill of well.
Water temperature controlled by thermostat with maximum temperature value of 90 °C.
Basin drained by tap on the front of the machine.
All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 220-230 V/1 ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 1.5 kW
- Predisposed for: 220-230V 1~ 50/60Hz 1,4-1,5kW
- Usable well dimensions (width): 306 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 156 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 510 mm
- Thermostat Range: 30 °C MIN; 90 °C MAX
- Net weight: 20 kg
- Shipping weight: 22 kg
- Shipping height: 520 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Water Drain: 2''(50 mm)